Price list valid in 2023
- Half board: breakfast, dinner.
- Dining is served in the form of a Swedish buffet.
- Breakfast is served from 8.00 to 10.00, and dinner from 15.00 to 17.00.
- The rental price includes utilities (electricity and water).
- The hotel day starts at 16.00 and ends at 10.00.
- Accommodation price does not include towels, personal hygiene products and cleaning products.
- If not all beds are occupied in an all-year-round room, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
- During the heating season, we charge a mandatory fee for the rental of an electric heater according to the price list for “Season B” (seasonal buildings).
- Between November and April, A-frame cabins, and 2- and 4- person rooms with a kitchenette may not be rented.
- Pets are only permitted to stay with prior notification and approval from the Resort Centre. A pet owner is held liable for any damage caused by his or her pet.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep on the Resort Centre’s beds and bedding. Pets should have their own place to sleep, i.e., kennel, cage, blanket, bedding. A pet owner is obliged to clean up waste of his or her pet within the Resort Centre’s premises.
- Parking a passenger car within the Resort Centre’s premises is charged according to the price list.
- The price does not include the local tax for Pszczew Municipality, which is payable in cash on the date of arrival.
- Payment of the booking deposit is understood as the acceptance of the Resort Centre’s rules and regulations, which are available on the website.
- PAYMENT OF THE NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FEE is required to confirm your booking:
– 40% for a week’s stay and longer
– 60% for a weekend stay or up to 6 days.
- If you cancel your stay, the Resort Centre will forfeit your deposit fee.